Updated: Jul 6, 2020
Will my mind be controlled? Will I cluck like a chicken? Will I be completely out of it during the session? These and many other questions have been asked of me many times during the 12 years I have been practicing hypnosis with clients and the answer to these questions is no.
Hypnosis is not about having your mind controlled by someone else, it is about YOU controlling your own mind - interested?
I love explaining what hypnosis REALLY is and once I do, people are first shocked and then amazed to find out they have been in hypnosis hundreds if not thousands of times in their life without even knowing it!
Hypnosis is a naturally occuring state of mind that we are born with. During a hypnosis session we use this 'state' to create positive changes at a subconscious level because that is where those unwanted habits and behaviors can be programed to run differently or 'upgraded' to new more useful habits and behaviors.
Think of hypnosis as a deep internal 'focus'. Once you learn how to master that focus and use it to change those subconscious behaviors, the sky really is the limit for what you can acheive.
This is why millions of people hire Certified Professional Hypnotists around the world.
What Can Be Achieved With Hypnosis?
1. You will feel thoroughly relaxed. Hypnosis is a completely natural state of focused internal attention. It is a fact that we all go into a trance-like state many times a day, so the feeling that is induced in Hypnosis will feel wonderfully natural to you, leaving you in an energized, optimum state.
2. Approximately 70 million Americans suffer from some sort of sleep problem (www.trendstatistics.com/health/9-fascinating-insomnia-sleep-statistics) Lying awake at night unable to shut off racing thoughts is incredibly common. Hypnosis can help you to manage that stress and train your mind to drift gently back to a deep and nourishing sleep. Disruptive sleep affects your performance, we all need a healthy sleep pattern to perform at our best.
3. One reason that diets only work for a limited amount of time or that many put on more weight than before they started, is because they never dealt with the root cause of the weight gain. Hypnosis can help you to lose those unwanted pounds forever. Weight loss does not have to be difficult. It is possible to achieve the body you want with Hypnosis.
4. More people fear public speaking or performing in front of a crowd than dying. Hypnosis can help you to release this common fear and have you confidently looking forward to the next event without a trace of nervousness.
5. 75% of adults reported experiencing moderate to high levels of stress in the past month and nearly half reported that their stress has increased in the past year (American Psychological Association). We all are faced with stress every day, regardless of what your triggers are, it is your mind that tells your body how it will respond to those triggers. Hypnosis can help you change the way your mind interprets situations. This helps you stay relaxed and calm and therefore in control during those times when you normally would feel stressed.
6. How many times have you tried to quit smoking? Too many – right? Smoking is just a habit like any other and Hypnosis can alleviate that urge to smoke, release the cravings, leaving you free to choose to quit forever.
7. Do you often get angry? Anger can be an extremely harmful and damaging emotion to your overall health if not dealt with properly (www.alternative-cancer-care.com/cancer-anger) What if you could process that anger in a more positive way and release it calmly? With Hypnosis, the results could leave you much more relaxed and healthy.
8. Have you been held back from a deep fear? Perhaps it’s of flying, spiders, heights or snakes. Whatever your fear, you feel helpless when faced with it. How wonderful would it be to be given the power to overcome it? Hypnosis can give you the control back allowing you to be completely free of your fear.
9. Procrastination is often said to be the biggest block to success in life. If you can overcome it, then you will achieve so much more. Powerful suggestion work is used in Hypnosis to bring a lasting change to your thoughts and behavior which will shift you into a ‘take action’ mindset.
10. Is a lack of self-confidence making life harder for you than it needs to be? It can make life difficult - and sometimes really painful. You miss out on opportunities that come your way and maybe avoid some situations because you just don't believe you can cope as well as other people. Hypnosis can help to remove these unhelpful beliefs and the way you talk to yourself so that you can focus on what you want. You can start to develop new and exciting beliefs. Your self-confidence will improve because it was always there anyway. You were born with confidence and generally it's just life experiences and "knocks" that lower your levels of confidence and self-belief. Hypnosis can help you to re-learn how to be confident and positive.
Do you feel ready to live your life without limits? Schedule a Discovery Call with Shana Rosethal - Certified Consulting Hypnotist to find out how hypnosis can have you going from overwhelmed, stressed and fearful to calm, confident and in-control.
Click HERE now!